Old Post Cottage
Both these luxury cottages have recently been refurbished. Old Post Cottage sleeps 4 and Candy Cottage sleeps 3. Each cottage has two bedrooms and are beautifully decorated, providing a calm and peaceful ambience, with a cosy sitting room and separate dining room.
- Candy Cottage sleeps 3 (Double bedroom + Single bedroom)
- Old Post Cottage sleeps 4 (Double bedroom + bunk bedroom)
- Village location
- Local pub and village shop in very close proximity
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bosch washing machine
- Slimline Bosch Dishwasher
- Electric oven/hob/extractor hood
- Microwave oven
- TV and DVD with selection of DVDs
- Welcome basket
- Full size bath with overhead shower mixer
- Heated towel rail
- Thermostatically controlled central heating
- Fully enclosed and lockable rear gardens
- Outside table and chairs
- Selection of local books, DVDs, maps and tourist information
- Bedlinen/Towels/bath mat included
- On road parking
- Bikes available for hire
- Stairgates, highchair and travel cot available on request
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises
- One well behaved pet with prior agreement
TariffPrices from £310 to £550 per week Two nights from £186
Change over days Monday and Friday
How to find usBy car
Old Post Cottage
If travelling west towards Sittingbourne/London, take the left turning just after Hempstead House Hotel, Panteny Lane.
Follow Panteny Lane to end, then turn left onto Church Street, Rodmersham and follow for approx 1.5 miles, past Rodmersham church and follow round the bend to the right onto Green Lane. As you drive into the village Rodmersham Primary School is on your left hand side.
Old Post Cottage is the end cottage in St Patricks Row near the Fruiterers pub. You can park opposite the cottage or at the rear – go into Fruiterers Close and take the 1st right into the cul de sac. The rear of Old Post Cottage is on the far right hand side (see no 6 on gate).
Sittingbourne railway station is served by mainline services including the Highspeed service to Ebbsfleet (Eurostar station) (journey time approx 40 minutes), Stratford (for the huge Westfield shopping centre and Olympic park complex) (approx 50 minutes) and London (St Pancreas) (approx 60 minutes).
Other mainline services go to/from London Victoria (approx 70 minutes) and London Bridge/Cannon Street in peak hours (approx 60 minutes) and the Kent coast (Faversham (approx. 10 minutes), Canterbury (approx 30 minutes), Whitstable (approx 20 minutes), Herne Bay (approx 30 minutes), Margate (approx 45 minutes), Broadstairs (approx 50 minutes), Dover Priory (approx 60 minutes) etc.
The 348 bus takes you to Rodmersham (journey approx 27 mins) however please note the service is limited to 3 services per day. For bus times see Southeast Journey Planner.
Taxi journey from the station to the cottage is approx. £6 to £7.