Cllr Roger Truelove has been elected as leader of a new coalition administration at Swale Borough Council.
The leader was elected by fellow councillors at Annual Council last night following elections earlier this month.
The meeting also saw a new coalition of cabinet and cabinet deputies appointed to make decisions on resources and priorities to deliver and implement the budget and policies decided by the council.
The new cabinet is made up of:
Cllr Roger Truelove - leader of the council and lead member for finance
Cllr Mike Baldock - deputy leader and planning
Cllr Richard Palmer - community
Cllr Monique Bonney - economy and property
Cllr Tim Valentine - environment
Cllr Angela Harrison - health and wellbeing
Cllr Ben J Martin – housing
The new deputy cabinet members are:
• Cllr Derek Carnell - finance
• Cllr Alastair Gould - planning
• Cllr Julian Saunders - community
• Cllr Sarah Stephen - economy and property
• Cllr Eddie Thomas - environment
• Cllr Hannah Perkin - health and wellbeing
• Cllr Ghlin Whelan - housing